- Military forces are always bringing into service new equipment, while maintaining current and legacy systems to, or well-beyond, their forecast life-of-type. Often:
- Success in this environment requires understanding of end-user needs, current in-service capabilities and ‘system of systems’ thinking.
- Buzzworks’ Military Systems Integration and Tactical Ecosystem Architecture (MSI-TEA) design process analyses or develops a mixture of in-service and/or future in-service mission system components into a single Mission System architecture that satisfies user capability need, technical architecture and interface design.
- We then integrate the Mission System with in-service, adjacent and external systems so that the Mission System and the external systems interface with each other and interoperate in a manner that satisfies the Mission System Functional Baseline and End-User needs.
Design System of Systems Architecture
* Workshop systems with engineers/
* Design strategic & tactical architecture
Map Inter/Intra System Interfaces
* Assess direct and adjacent interfaces
with existing systems
* Define/assign interface ownership
* CASG style Integration Assessment
* Conduct of interoperability evaluation
* Physical integration analysis