- The Australian Defence Force is envied throughout the military community for the effectiveness and quality of its Soldier Combat Systems and Materiel Capability.
- The new model for the Commonwealth is an Industry Partner for the supply and support of an integrated capability that will enable a process of continuous augmentation, supplementation and enhancement of current and future platforms.
- Success in this environment will require a deep understanding of end-user needs versus current industry capability and adjacent industry or innovative technologies.
-The Buzzworks End-User SME Team can collaborate with your strategy, engineering and technical teams at every stage of the design process: starting from current product/materiel capability gap analysis, through to requirements definition, and from concept ideation to prototyping and testing to ensure design aligns to end-user needs.
- Once a product is prototyped/selected, we can conduct CASG style integration assessments with current in-service platforms to help you achieve innovative designs and/or prototyped solutions that meet Defence End-User capability needs.
Proven specialist design in the following:
* Load Carriage Equipment (LCE)
* Ballistic & Protective Elements (BPE)
* Multi-spectral Signature Management
* Human Augmentation Systems
Visual and functional prototyping:
* Product specialisation (market entry)
* Product modification/facilitated cross-
Virtual and Physical Integration support:
* Integration with in-service platforms
* Product Specialisation Workshop
* Facilitated Integration Lab Program